Thursday, May 5, 2011

Journal Prompt - May 5

Happy Thursday!

Below is your journal prompt for today.  :-)

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday!

God bless,
Mrs. Murphy


We have all heard about the killing of Osama Bin Laden.  What do you remember about him?  Do you think the US Government was justified in killing him?  Should President Obama release the pictures of Bin Laden's dead body?  Why or why not? 
**Before you start writing your journal, think hard about the questions and give some thought to your responses.  Keep in mind our country's history when responding. **

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Murphy,
    Today I am at home sick and getting wll needed rest. I will be back tommorow. If you need to give me any homewrk or anything just ask Sami or Jessie to drop it off in the 1st grade when they leave! Thank you so much. ps. I have my vocabulary book and literature book.
    (I am going to do the journal just for fun.)
    I remember hearing that bin Laden died. I dont ever remember hearing that name said in my house or anything because not much of our family works in the army. I do thik that the USA was justified in killing him because of all the trouble that he caused and the people he killed. Als because he took the first shot at the navy.
    I was recently watching the news about weather or not Obama will release the pictures. I believe that he should for the disbelieveing public and for some of the people's enjoyment. He stated he will not release the pictures because he said "We are not going to spike the football". Because we are Ameican he belives that we should be more respectful, which if true. I would still like to see the "gruesome" pictures.
    Hope to see you tommorow!
    7A

    ReplyDelete